Good Food Good Mood Group Program
|When:||Back to Calendar August 14, 2012 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm|
|Repeats:||Every other week on Tuesday until September 26, 2012||Where:||Good Food Good Mood Group Program
3232 Balboa St
San Francisco,CA 94121
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
Take control of your emotional (and overall) health with simple lifestyle and nutritional principles
Suffer from constant mood swings?
Hold back from doing what you love because your mood just doesn’t allow it?
Suffer in your relationships with yourself and others due to the drastic changes in your mood?
Suffer from lack of energy, sleep, happiness, and balance in your life?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, this transformative workshop is RIGHT FOR YOU!
Join me and a group of women to uncover, empower, and transform your relationship with food and your mood!
What you can expect to gain from this program….
- Deeper understanding of how the food you eat affects your daily mood
- Understanding of how your mood can hurt your relationships with yourself and others
- Learn to tune into your body’s messages and know what it really needs
- Gain more energy
- Deeper connection and love for your body
- Learn natural alternatives to medications
- Discover the principles of getting a good nights sleep
- Experience the benefits of relaxation
What the Program Looks Like:
- How: 6 Sessions/Twice a month for 3 months
- Setting: comfortable sacred space for healing and revealing by the beach in the Outer Richmond
- When: Every other Tuesday starting July 17, 2012 from 6:00-7:15 pm.
- SPECIAL: Join with a friend and receive a special discount!!!