As any home needs a deep cleanse, so does your body!
The average person today has almost 300 toxic chemicals in his or her blood. These chemicals, which can cause anything from liver damage to cancer, come from the air we breathe, the food we eat, water, buildings, pesticides, and from the millions of consumer products that we use each day. According to recent research, the toxic chemicals in our cell phones, our computers, our perfumes, our shaving cream, and our clothes are present in our bodies. Our blood harbor pesticides, consumer product ingredients, and wastes from burning coal, gasoline, and garbage! Shocking, but true. Our bodies have become the chemical industry’s landfills which is why we should occasionally detox our body.
In this program you will:
- Detox your body
- Naturally lose weight through eliminating certain foods that keep that weight there
- Gain more energy
- Improve your digestion and bowel movements
- Learn how to take care of yourself and your body
- Open your pallet and improve your taste buds
- Gain a deeper connection with your body
- Get clearer skin
- Purify your blood
- Get that healthy “glow”
- Improve function of all body organs
- Simple steps and tools to continue cleansing your body even after the detox
- Improve our Immune Function
- Scavenge free radicals and eliminate toxins
- Strengthen body’s fight against cancer cells and generate healthy cells in our body
- Cleanse mucous, congestion, fermentation, inflammation in our digestive tract
- Purify our blood
- Reform our lifestyle addictions for sugar, salt, high glycemic carbohydrates, alcohol, junk foods, nicotine, etc
- Free 45 Minute Consultation
- Two 1 Hour Session (bi-weekly)
- Helpful Handouts
- Complete and Comprehensive Guide loaded with facts and tips to make your DETOX experience convenient and one that fits your schedule
- Sample Meal Plans that work with you, not against you
- Constant email support in between our 2 calls
- A Pantry Clean-up & Make-over and a Grocery Tour (read further for more information)
- Surprise Gifts! YAY!
How the Whole Process Looks/Feels Like
I believe in slow introductions for longer sustainability.
Cold turkey quitting works for some but not for many and that is how we end up bing eating, and yo-yo dieting. We abruptly suppress our bodies of the things its used to and just like any beach ball that is suppressed under water, it’ll come right up and hit you straight in the face! Then all of a sudden you have ketchup dripping from the side of your mouth, as you use a potato chip to scrap it off your face, and all this is happening in your car sitting parked staring at the metal gate in the drive through. Before you know it, you ate a huge burger, fried, chips and washed it all down with a shake. Have to love In and Out for those kinds of moments. So to avoid moments like that straight after your detox, my goal is to slowly implement these foods and that is why it takes a month rather than 10 days. At the end of the month you will know how to implement a healing diet and lifestyle into your life, be conscious of your mind and well-being, and have a friend who is here to support you!
We will be taking the foods that are causing you to feel crummy and replace them with foods that detox your body.
The awesome part is that these foods are mainly vegetables and are very accessible. Slowly we will replace all those foods that are toxic to your body with those that nourish your body. You will be given tools to help you learn simple ways to create easy, quick and wholesome meals! Trust me, I LOVE to cook, but I also don’t have a lot of time to be cooking everyday for 2 hours. I have found ways to make cooking a pleasurable and fun experience that doesn’t have to feel like work! After a couple weeks you will start craving healthier and healthier foods and naturally not want the foods that cause more harm than good for your body!
The two 50 Minute Calls/In Person Sessions:
This is where we go one on one into any areas of your life that you want to liberate and support in. If what may be bothering you that day or week is not your nutritional intake, but you relationship with a friend, or your stress about your job,, then I say bring it to the table! I believe that our relationships with those around us, our careers, our play and fun time, our ability to move our bodies, and our spirituality is the food that fill our lives! So as we detox your body, we will also be exploring areas in your life that you would like to let go of and “detox” as well. Its time for NEW beginnings!
Kitchen Pantry Clean-up
We will be spending 1-2 hours going through the foods you have in your pantry and showing you what are the foods that are the most toxic to your body, mind, and soul. We can put on some good music, make some calming tea, and start clearing out the junk.
Grocery Store Tour
After we clean your pantry, together we will go to the store to buy all the ingredients you need for your detox! This way you are not alone and you have support there to help you with anything you may have a question about. I am not someone who tells you what to buy unless you ask me to. Rather I would like to explore what flavors you enjoy and we can figure out the best foods for you from there. I can work either way! This can be a very fun and eye-opening experience!!!